Pages

9.24.2013

SILK DRESS+SILK SCARF



A quick post before I am heading out to work, YES, it's been about 18 months since I last work and I am really excited. I enjoy being a stay home mom but also miss the real world, so going back to work part-time is the best for me and my little munchkin get to spend more time with his grandparents and the cats. First week is always the hardest when I have to adjust my bed time, get used to the working mode, and re-connect with people at work. Wish me luck!! By the way, going back to work means I may not post as often as I like to, but I will find a balance between work and blog post, and of course my baby boy comes first.

Todays' outfit is my favorite silk dress and silk scarf with my new addition member in my bag family!!

P.S : How about follow me on Instagram?! I think I can manage to snap a photo or two at work.






Dress : 3.1 Phillip Lim
Sunglasses : Forever 21
Scarf : Bought in China
Bag : 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Shoes : Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment