Pages

9.08.2013

NYFW SPRING 2014 : PART 3


Excuse me for my fashionably late update on the NYFW Day 3. As you all know in fashion, one day you are in and the next day you are out. So I better keep up with my game here. (All images via Style.com)

Collection : Altuzarra
Metallic is a major key for Spring as we saw on several collections already. But to wear it with an ease and still look sexy, Joseph Altuzarra did it just right. Slit,Slit,Slit!!! Out of his 35 looks, there's 27 pair of great legs peeking out from those thigh high slit pairing with a button down shirt or a tailor blazer. His girls are confident yet very seductive.

Collection : Alexander Wang
You see what I see?? Look closer. I browse through the collection while it was instant show on Style.com, thought it was a typical A. Wang signature downtown sporty girl line-up. Not until there was more detail photos I realize there's much more than that. His name are embedded all over the jacquards and leather on skirts, gloves, and dresses. It's there but you can't really see it until you take a second look. The logos are in different font size. What a genius!!!

Collection : Mara Hoffman
Mara Hoffman has a successful empire in swimwear and seems like her ready-to-wear lines are looking as bright as her use of colors. A rainbow worrier theme for this season with vibrant pattern and colorful embroidery. The neon are still hot for the Spring but tone down with darker shades. My favorite are the third-eye motif separates( far left) and the to-die-for rainbow shorts(center).


No comments:

Post a Comment