Pages

8.28.2013

FROM BLAH TO FAB


YOU are the sweetest person in the world and THANK YOU so much for reading my blog!! If you can now look at the right side of the screen and you can see I added some cute little buttons for you to start follow me at your convenience( that's only if you want to follow me,,,please!). I am so late into this social media game ( I bet you all have more tweets than I do), but slowly become a social-mediaholic, so bare with me here.




Back to my topic " From blah to fab". To be an expert in layering for your outfit, it take years of practicing mix&match, knowledge of fashion trends, and personal taste. Olivia Palermo, Leandra Medine( from the Man Repeller), and Blair Eadie ( from Atlantic-Pacific), just to name a few, they are all the "Queen of Layering". I mean they can literally layer two sweaters and two jackets and a fur coat with a skirt over some skinny jeans and wear five statement necklaces and ten bracelet/cuffs on their wrist and still look effortlessly chic. How is this impossible?? I would look like a hot potato.

I got this dress two years ago when I was preggo (note to myself: never ever buy clothes when pregnant again!!). Back when the sheer skirt was kinda hot and I thought I can pull off the look. And then the dress end up sitting in my closet for two years with the price tag still on it. I am no expert in layering, but I sure can have a good time playing dress up in my closet. Like or not ?

P.S : Another " From blah to fab" continues on tomorrow's posting, see ya!!









Dress : Forever 21
Top : Pull&Bear
Shirt : American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace : Gift from friends
Belt : Thrift store find
Shoes : Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment