Pages

8.14.2013

DIY : LACE BOOTS



A pair of old boots and some lace of your choice

There are many things in my closet I never want to part with but I know I may not wear them again. I own this pair of suede boots for about 7 years. They are still in good walking condition but the suede has discolored over the years( it was lavender-ish, now it's gray ). But before I part with them, I had an idea to save its life. 

The delicate lace boots has been on the hot list for several seasons now, but they also come with a big price tag. So if you don't have $1500 to spare on those beautiful sculpture art work, you can try this DIY with a pair of old boots at home( Plus worn boots are more comfortable ).

This can also be a great idea if you want to match your pump to your wedding dress for your big day!!


Hot glue gun + glue sticks + small sharp scissor

Work the lace in mirror image and place them on the boots before you glue them down










A fresh new look for your old boots!!



No comments:

Post a Comment