Pages

8.01.2013

CHALLENGE THREE - MEN'S STRIPE SHIRT



Spring 2014 menswear by 3.1 Phillip Lim
Spring 2014 menswear by 3.1 Phillip Lim

I love Phillip Lim!! I love his ready-to-wear for women, menswear, and even his children's collection. His attention to detail and wearability just simply stole my heart. I feel inspired by his spring 2014 menswear collection, the shape of these men's shirt are sharp, simple, yet very chic. Something can be apply to women's button down shirt also. So I stole a pin stripe shirt from Mr. Big( my beloved husband). Since he is a big guy, I got a lot of material to work with. I simpley cut off both sleeves, taper the side seams to fit my figure and armhole (but still keep the oversize look), and use some black bias tape to trim around the edge of the front and bottom. DONE!!


Ready to work my magic







Shirt : redesign by me
Shorts : J. Crew
Belt : Forever 21
Shoes : Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment