Pages

8.03.2013

CHALLENGE FOUR - STRIPE TEE + FUCHSIA SKIRT





Happy Friday!! It is HOT today!! Almost everyday is nearly 100F here now. So I decide to take my camera crew 
( my Canon S90 & tripod ) indoor to keep us from getting a heatstroke. It is so much nicer to take photos inside the house and I look so much happier. 

One way to brighten up your stripe tee is color. I bought this oversize Zara stripe tee last year but it was way too big for me, so I cut off the long sleeve, tuck it into a bright fuchsia skirt with flower embroidery. Mix and match may not be for everyone, but it is always fun to play around with the pieces you already own and you will be surprise how many combination you can come up with. 












Top : Zara
Skirt : design and made by me
Clutch : a gift from friend
Shoes : Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment