Pages

8.30.2013

ALL WHITE BEFORE LABOR DAY







Last night I was browsing some of my favorite shopping site( just browsing!! ), and thinking of people say "why can't we wear white after labor day"(truth is, you can really wear whatever you like at any given day!!). So I googled it and here is the answer if you don't already know. Looking in my closet and I don't really own too many white clothes or shoes, which I am looking for a new change of my wardrobe now. So above are couple of things I came across during my mid-night indulgent and the best thing is most of them are on sale with a much friendly price!! So before the hot summer day ends and the pool party/BBQ gather this weekend, let's have a white party!!

P.S: What is your favorite? I am really digging the Reece Hudson mini bag and the Super Sunglasses.

Happy Weekend!!

1. Eddie Borgo fractured heart earring

2. 3.1 Phillip Lim oversize T-shirt

3. Alexander Wang high heel bootie

4. Super Sunglasses flat top sunglasses

5. Current/Elliott metallic-coated jeans

6. Tasha spike stretch bracelet

7. Reece Hudson mini bag

8. Eddie Borgo pentagram cuff


No comments:

Post a Comment